Putting streams stuff into the chapters folder was a mistake in the first place, since 'chapters' is depreciated, it is not supposed to have new files, and stuff is moved out of it to more sensible places (eg. install)...

Is that the only thing we have to decide? If yes, then we need to:
a) move the zend docs to proposed folder, disregarding history
b) move the stream docs to proposed folder
c) add a preface for the developer section

We might need to restructure some of the Zend docs (ie. change container tags) to enable smooth integration into the <part> structure we use additionaly.

Anything else?

Oh, yes! A lot!! Update the Zend API stuff... :)

Of course :)

What about having sub-chapters for the API docs for each PHP
version. For example there are still PHP 3 developer docs in
the manual, the Zend API Docs are for PHP 4, and we lack PHP
5 information. This is all different so this is something to
think about.

Interesting question. How do we cope versioning of the development docs... Now the Zend API docs are even not actual for PHP 4 AFAIK. Since the Zend API have not changed much between Zend Engine 1 and 2, we might do best with a bit of separation on the OO part only.

Goba