ID:              30518
 User updated by: jsgoupil at lookstrike dot com
 Reported By:     jsgoupil at lookstrike dot com
 Bug Type:        Documentation problem
 PHP Version:     Irrelevant
 New Comment:

Ok I found http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=29984 , you had correct it in
english but not in other languages I think...

[2004-10-21 20:42:10] jsgoupil at lookstrike dot com

On http://ca3.php.net/manual/fr/language.oop5.interfaces.php

In english we can found : "Classes may implement more than one
interface if desired by listing each interface split by a comma"
And in french : "Les classes qui implémentent plus d'une interface
doivent le faire en listant chaque interface, séparées d'un espace"

A comma in french is "une virgule" not a space...

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=30518&edit=1