Hi Gabriel,

I do not use Oracle... so I do not want that section in Function
Reference...
I didn't build PHP with FriBiDi so... as natural I do not want FriBiDi
functions in Function Reference...

Is there a way that I can build a customized CHM ?
If yes... how ?

There are instructions on building two types of CHMs in the 'phpdoc' module at cvs.php.net. But I would suggest you look into livedocs instead, which is a much better engine now, and it is quite easy to customize that for your needs (you only need to edit manual.xml by hand to not reference the parts you are not interested in). Look into the 'livedocs' module at cvs.php.net

Please use reply-all if you are about to continue this topic.

Regards,
Gabor Hojtsy