Gabor Hojtsy wrote:
> Well, it is hard to decide now that PHP 5 has type hinting, which means
> that these class names actually become types. It is probably fine now to
> treat them as types, and use their names instead of the generic "object".

OK. I will change all <type>object</type> different from stdClass to
appropriate objects. Wouldn't it be confusing in some cases? E.g.:

tidy tidy::__construct(...)

Hope not. Other possibilities like "tidy object tidy::__construct()" or
"object tidy tidy::__construct()" are even more confusing IMHO and
different from type hinting syntax furthermore...

Jakub Vrana