Hi Medhi,

Nice to ear from you again!

Hi group,

Back from the hospital I have to stay 2 weeks at bed with nothing to do.
I'd like to rework dom/reference.xml to make it look kinda like mysqli reference page and add constructors and prperties. I have some questions :

- for DomNode::__construct(), how should the file be named ? (Caps, hippens)

that should be name DomNode-construct.xml

- Should I drop the reference to function.xml (as most oh the API is OO). I would simply add the 2 or 3 procedural functions by hand after listing each class/method.

mysqli has the reference to the function list.. But as most is OO.. Just do as you wish :)

Nuno