Gabor,

We have completed the parsing of the latest version of the PHP documentation
in the ThoutReaderT format and it is ready for your review. The version
number (release date) will be provided on our website. We will be
consolidating PHP 4 and PHP 5 on our site as well into just PHP as your
suggested. To get to the new content, please go to: www.osoft.com/php. The
ThoutReader is available through our website www.osoft.com or directly from
SourceForge at
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=101817&package_id=1258
90 . Note: We have a new release of the ThoutReaderT coming out on Saturday
which addresses loading issues with certain distributions of Linux.

As I stated before, Gary built a "PHP Parser" that automatically converts
your online documentation into the ThoutReaderT (XHTML) format. We will give
this to you so you can control and distribute your documentation in the TR
format directly from your site. It also parses most languages as well.

Please let me know if there is something we are missing or have failed to
do. We believe this is an accurate representation of your existing
documentation.

Thanks again for all your encouragement,

Mark

Mark D. Carey
President
OSoft, Inc.