Hi Mohsen,

I am Mohsen Barahmand from Iran and I am the master of a group (Parstic Group)
We want to translate PHP Manual to farsi and make it free and publish
it into PHP.NET and we want a CVS account in php.net .We can translate
it very fast becuase we have many translator that they extremely like
PHP programming and we want to make php a global web programming in
Iran.
Please help me about this.

I recall attempts before that some people offered to start a Farsi translation, but for some reason, it was never completed. What is the official language code for Farsi?

Note that if you have enough willingness, your work is far from complete, if you only translate the full manual, you need to track the changes from time to time. The manual changed daily.

You will be able to find detailed information at

  http://doc.php.net/php/dochowto/index.php

Regards,
Gabor Hojtsy