||*()*|| Hi, Gabor.

>>      <para>
>>       You need the same tools as on Linux. The very basic
>>       thing is a CVS client. You can find one simple command
>> -     line client here at the <ulink url="&url.cvs-win;">CVSHome.org</ulink>
>> -     Win32 download pool. We do not recommend GUI tools such
>> -     as WinCVS, because they can easily screw up the module
>> -     with files not intended to be there (eg. files with
>> -     uppercased names). The best is to use one command line
>> -     client, as this way you are in control.
>> +     line client here at the <ulink url="&url.cvs-win;">CVSHome.org</ulink>.
>> +     Although you can use GUI tools such as WinCVS or TortoiseCVS,
>> +     we provided instructions only for command line client in order
>> +     to keep this HOWTO short and simple.

GH> This screw up thing is (was?) actually true, but I don't mind making the
GH> discription simpler...

Well, I created file LETTERS.BIG to test if WinCVS can skip this fact
completely, but it didn't. File was shown in WinCVS panel in all
uppers. I can't think out case when such files can screw up CVS.
Maybe this info is outdated - do you have any examples how to test
that?

>> +      to Windows, which are not needed for phpdoc. To install
>> +      minimal set of required packages select
>> +      along with components, which are selected in setup by
>> +      default. You may also want to add <literal>cvs</literal>
>> +      to the installation list if you don't have CVS client yet.
>> +      Do not care about dependencies - they will be selected
>> +      automatically.

GH> Wow, the new versions check for dependencies automatically? That is great.

Me too thinks so. =)
I have a feeling that some sentences can be rephrased, but I can't
see the way. I'm not surprised, though. =)