Hi,

Just tried to do a make html but it failed with an openjade error saying it could not find certain .xml files even though they are present in the correct directories. I have downloaded new copies from the website and tried to build them manually but I still can't get it to work. Any suggestions?

David

Gabor Hojtsy wrote:

Just tried to do a make html but it failed with an openjade error saying it could not find certain .xml files even though they are present in the correct directories. I have downloaded new copies from the website and tried to build them manually but I still can't get it to work. Any suggestions?

Please post this to the phpdoc list.

Goba