Hi,

I'm doing the sybase moving to the new doc style, and
it looks that it is needed a sybase.linkid.description
similar to the one for mysql, that textually said:
"The MySQL connection. If the link identifier is not
specified, the last link opened by mysql_connect() is
assumed. If no such link is found, it will try to
create one as if mysql_connect() was called with no
arguments. If by chance no connection is found or
established, an E_WARNING level warning is generated".

But I'm not really sure about the part that said "If
no such link is found ..." upto end.

Could anyone better sybase related clarify if that is
applicable to sybase?

BR

Enrique