||*()*|| Hi, Jakub.

JV> What about moving pcre.pattern.* to ref.pcre page? It will be long but
JV> still shorter than ref.mbstring :-). It consists of changing
JV> <refentry> to <section> and moving links to these two files to
JV> <partintro> (I already tested it).

I don't think it is a good idea. It seems to me that PCRE reference has
got many links from internet, and this part of manual perhaps even the
most often visited at least by me. It will take a time to get accustomed
to new reference position. This regexps reference is good not only for
PHP users, but for many, who regexps more than PHP, but finds PHP
manual more clear than MAN PCRE. Mixed with various specific PHP issues
pcre.pattern will not be as clear and hence less useful.