ID:               32570
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      jmarbas at hotmail dot com
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: n/a
 PHP Version:      5.0.3
 New Comment:

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

[2005-04-04 17:46:39] jmarbas at hotmail dot com

http://ca3.php.net/manual/en/function.mysqli-data-seek.php

Documentation for mysqli_data_seek function says:

"Note: This function can only be used with unbuffered results attained
from the use of the mysqli_store_result() or mysqli_query()
functions."

Shouldnt that be 'buffered' and not 'unbuffered' because
mysqli_store_result() returns a buffered result set object.

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=32570&edit=1