ID:               32166
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      max at stranger-team dot ru
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: SuSE Linux Professional 9.2
 PHP Version:      Irrelevant
 Assigned To:      derick
 New Comment:

Please stop reopening this bug.
The online documentation needs some time to get updated - changes to
the XML source don't instantly happen to the online  docs.

[2005-04-16 21:03:28] max at stranger-team dot ru

Here: http://www.php.net/manual/ru/function.range.php

and here: http://www.php.net/manual/ru/function.usort.php

[2005-04-16 20:58:58] max at stranger-team dot ru

NOT Fixed!

see: http://www.php.net/manual/ru/ref.array.php

[2005-03-28 09:08:52] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

Do not reopen already closed bugs.
Fill a new report if you find another one issue.

[2005-03-28 08:16:34] max at stranger-team dot ru

Documentation for function "range" and "usort" - bad codepage.

http://www.php.net/manual/ru/ref.array.php

[2005-03-07 23:39:53] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

    http://bugs.php.net/32166

--