Hi Gustavo,

> I would like to help with the spanish translation.
>
> I requested a CVS account and It was denied, but I don't know why, so I
> sent an e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] The CVS account I want is "gustavo".
>
> Whether you want to get more information about me, visit my web site
> (www.easy2win.net) and/or search for "gustavo narea" in google.
>
> I hope you can help me.

The usual process is that you need some support to get a CVS account
(ie. send in patches for the spanish translation team, so they get to
know you and endorse your application). This process was put in place
because of the big amount of cvs accounts requested with no particular
community work, so that now someone does some php.net community work
before getting their account. I hope that this is understandable.

Regards,
Gabor Hojtsy