Hello, phpdoc@lists.php.net

    I don't know who invented proposal system, but I dislike it.
Proposals votings and so-called "democratic system" is evil. If we
can't find a consensus then we are very bad team. I personally enjoy
solving phpdoc tasks and act on my own, but programming proposal for
my chaotic nature is not different from ordinary job, except that it
is my free time. IMHO a proof of concept and fix to recent commit in
many ways better than a good advice and appreciation of the work yet
undone.

   Which problems (conflicts) do we want to solve?
     and
   Who we want to convince (force) with this system?

--[ http://wiki.phpdoc.info/DocLinks ]--