ID:          34229
 Updated by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By: david dot tulloh at anu dot edu dot au
 Bug Type:    Documentation problem
 PHP Version: Irrelevant
 Assigned To: dbs
 New Comment:

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

Now we should be able to delete a bunch of user notes on the subject...

[2005-08-24 16:11:31] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This affects multiple sorting functions. I'll define a new entity and
try to update the affected functions accordingly.

[2005-08-24 08:03:16] david dot tulloh at anu dot edu dot au

------------
shuffle clobbers the keys in the array, this should probably be
documented, currently it is not mentioned.

Reproduce code:
---------------
$a = array('hi'=>'a', 'fred'=>'b', 'how'=>'c', 'is'=>'d',
'wilma'=>'e');
shuffle($a);
Array
(