Never mind. Configure did not output anything wrong.
While the error was shown, jade continued processing all the files and
finally all the files were successfully created.
It tooook so long so I thought it hanged.
BTW, it would be great to reflect this little problem in the readme. Just to
avoid somebody else spending his/her time.

Regards,
JV

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]