ID:          34660
 Updated by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Bug Type:    Documentation problem
 PHP Version: Irrelevant
 Assigned To: dbs
 New Comment:

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

Really fixed now. :)

[2005-09-27 19:37:41] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

you forgot some :)
client :
<entry>ODBC_VER</entry>
(you mentionned rrrr but not in the string)

server:
<entry>DBMS_VER</entry>
(rrrr or uuuu)
+
runnin -> running

You're welcome :)

[2005-09-27 19:22:56] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

Thanks Jean-Sebastian!

[2005-09-27 18:27:16] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(fix non-atomic bug editing)

[2005-09-27 18:15:47] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

server:

Cursor staability

AND

       <entry>MAX_INDEX_SIZE</entry>
       <entry>Maximum size of columns combined in an index supported by
the
       database server, expressed in bytes.</entry>
       <entry></entry>
(text shifted + add int)

[2005-09-27 18:12:26] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks for the quick feedback! Will fix in the next 24 hours.

    http://bugs.php.net/34660

--
Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=34660&edit=1