||*()*|| Hi, Gabor.

>>>Now Sean, Derick, how does the automatic livedocs package rsync
>>>project is, so we can step forward with livedocs?
>>
>> As always.. busy.
>> This week, however, I'm TOO busy.
>> The earliest I can look at this again is next week.

GH> The nice thing is that once this is set up, we only need to find people
GH> to handle the flow of bug reports we are going to get for livedocs,
GH> otherwise the packaging will work automatically :)

The biggest problem with these people would be to explain them
livedocs magic. =)

P.S. I better prefer approach when outdated status is detected by
number of lines changed between revisions. I have some sketches for
PHP CVS protocol which can be used to do that without shell access.
Perhaps this information can be cashed in livedocs. Livedoc authors
can also find it convenient to flag critical revisions manually.