ID:          34897
 Updated by:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By: jmazzi at gmail dot com
 Bug Type:    Documentation problem
 PHP Version: Irrelevant
 New Comment:

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

Thanks for the bug report. I fixed the typo and checked it into the
repository; it won't be visible in the HTML documentation until the
next build (possibly a few weeks away; the doc build gods are hard to
predict) :)

[2005-10-17 22:18:58] jmazzi at gmail dot com

------------
Typo on php.net/pdo

Reproduce code:
---------------
Page Reads:
Transactions and auto-commit

Now that you're connected via PDO, you should to understand how PDO
manages transactions before you start issuing queries. If you've never
encountered transactions before, they offer 4 major features:

Expected result:
Should Read:
Transactions and auto-commit

Now that you're connected via PDO, you should __be able__ to

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=34897&edit=1