> I've come across my first problem with Windows/PHP doc setup and that
> is with the ./configure script after checking out a fresh copy from
> CVS. My PHP dir is C:\Program Files\PHP which seems to be giving the
> configure script problems because of the space. It is getting the path
> directly from the system PATH variable.

1. It is really a bad idea to put command line programs into a folder
with space in the name (or any special character for that matter)

2. What I used to do is to have C:/WebDev or something where I installed
Apache, some SQL server, PHP, etc. Or I added php.bat to the Windows
folder (or anywhere on the path), so that it can be found, and run from
anywhere with "php ...". This also helps with the space in the path
problem, since the batch file handles the issue.

Goba