ID:               35378
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      php at in-addr dot com
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: Irrelevant
 PHP Version:      Irrelevant
 New Comment:

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

"Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure."

Failure can be: wrong parameters, unable to send an e-mail, unable to
send through TCP/IP or unable to write to a file.

[2005-11-25 04:07:27] php at in-addr dot com

The description of error_log in the documentation says:

bool error_log ( string message [, int message_type [, string
destination [, string extra_headers]]] )

However, the page appears to contains no further description of what
the boolean return value represents.

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=35378&edit=1