As Sean says, it is just for the version of xml_proto generation.
In French documentation, we discard this line.

Jean-Sébastien Goupil
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sean Coates a écrit :
Does this mean anything specific like to not translate this and search
anywhere else? Until now nobody could explain this to me.
If just the skeleton was generated, why the comment is kept then? If I'm
not mistaken I've also seen this somewhere else, but not sure.

Any hints would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

IMO, we can just discard this comment.
It's useful if you have docs that were autogenerated and never actually
edited (so you can see the version of xml_proto), but I don't think it
has any long-term use in something like the PDO docs.