ID:               35279
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      ikke at thaduck dot nu
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: Linux
 PHP Version:      Irrelevant
 Assigned To:      sniper
 New Comment:

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

[2005-12-01 01:14:42] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've updated the phpdocs with this fix and a couple others. Can you now
update the files in the php-src please? (INSTALL and win32/install.txt
in all branches)

They can be generated with:
make install-unix.txt && make install.win.txt
If you prefer, I can generate them.

[2005-11-18 20:49:35] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

need to backport changes to phpdoc.

[2005-11-18 17:06:02] ikke at thaduck dot nu

In the INSTALL file is:
./configure --prefix=/www --activate-module=src/modules/php4/libphp4.a

But that has to be PHP5

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=35279&edit=1