ID:               35696
 User updated by:  larryjadams at comcast dot net
 Reported By:      larryjadams at comcast dot net
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: Win32
 PHP Version:      5.1.1
 New Comment:

Please explain?  Do I have to publish a separate php_snmp.dll?

[2005-12-18 11:33:14] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This is documentation issue.

[2005-12-18 02:48:24] larryjadams at comcast dot net

This appears to be a Windows build issue.  Received an e-mail from
author.  Unfortunately, he does not provide the "Win32" build.  His
desire is that it use the net-snmp API and not the ucd-snmp api which
is causing this issue in windows.

[2005-12-16 00:32:50] larryjadams at comcast dot net

It does appear that for some reason, php_snmp is compiled using
ucd_snmp based upon the php_info function and parsing the code.

[2005-12-16 00:27:46] larryjadams at comcast dot net

At first glance, it appears that the following code should be
executed:

#ifdef HAVE_NET_SNMP
        PHP_FE(snmp_set_enum_print, NULL)
        PHP_FE(snmp_set_oid_numeric_print, NULL)
#endif

For some reason, the "HAVE_NET_SNMP" constant is not defined although
php_snmp is using the NET_SNMP package in Windows.  Sounds like a
autoconf issue to me.  More to follow...

[2005-12-16 00:17:32] larryjadams at comcast dot net

I will e-mail Harrie and potentially provide workaround code to him.
Any chance of implementing in the 4.x, 5.0.x branches?

    http://bugs.php.net/35696

--
Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=35696&edit=1