Hi,

Thanks. I saw that you had fixed the side scrolling almost the next day. :) The bug reporting system must have picked up the summary from a bug I reported a couple of months ago -- at least I think that's what it was that got into the summary field. I didn't put anything in there at all myself, and I didn't notice that that text got in there on its own. I would like to think that it was put in there as soon as I got the page because if the summary field had been blank I hope I would have noticed that. Sorry I didn't notice that it had irrelevant stuff in it.

All the best, John