This is still in chineese...

Jean-Se'bastien Goupil
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dallas Thunder a e'crit :
I've reverted them to origional version. Sorry for the trouble.

Please let me explain. I'm translating the mail extensions into Chinese, I'm doing it just as I've done hundreds times before. I never went to EN tree, however, it commited to EN tree. I'm very positive that I did nothing wrong, and I'll try to figure it out.

Sorry again. I hope nothing harm made.