Sebastian-H. Picklum wrote:
> Hmm, you are completely right. But it's still not that accessible for
> our fellow programmers who are visually impaired.

I have 4961 messages in my PHP-Notes box that I simply haven't had the
motivation to check.

Note weeding is a tedious and thankless task, so I'm all-for tools that
will make this easier.

I like the CSS CAPTCHA, but it seems relatively easy to break.

If we do go to a non-handicap-friendly (pardon my use of the word
"handicap" if it's not PC this week) solution, we could always add a
note along the lines of "Note to the visually impaired: this form
contains spam protection in the form of a CAPTCHA image. We're sorry
that this is inconvenient for you. To submit a note, please send email
to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and we would be happy to handle the note
submission for you." to the submission form.

The volume here would be minimal.