Great.

I was worried for a moment that I had got it wrong, this is my first contribution you see...

Thanks for the clarification.

--
Gavin Foster

On 6 Mar 2006, at 14:24, Friedhelm Betz wrote:

Gavin Foster wrote:
Hi,
I expected the below modification to add a description to this section of the online manual:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/ini.core.php#ini.sql.safe-mode
Can someone confirm that I've added the description to the correct file.

Yes.

My understanding was that the online manual is re-generated on a daily basis (assuming it is updated ever day), but it hasn't changed.

No, it is not generated on a daily basis, only from time to time.

Friedhelm