ID:               36728
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      heredy at sbcglobal dot net
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: XP
 PHP Version:      Irrelevant
 New Comment:

This bug has been fixed in the documentation's XML sources. Since the
online and downloadable versions of the documentation need some time
to get updated, we would like to ask you to be a bit patient.

Thank you for the report, and for helping us make our documentation
better.

[2006-03-13 23:27:19] heredy at sbcglobal dot net

------------
Regarding the documentation for explode():

This text is in the doc:
---
If the limit parameter is negative, all components except the last
limit are returned. This feature was added in PHP 5.1.0.
---

I think there should be a negative sign (-) in front of the second
instance if the word 'limit' in this sentence.

---

Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=36728&edit=1