> The X-Spam-Status isn't always the same :) its almost the same.. I have
> already seen one different :) The spamassassin needs training to be
> useful to us.

Well, that may gain some accuracy, but I stand by my idea that
spamassassin will not work properly for notes because SA is designed to
handle mail (this is obvious when notes fail a test like
"DATE_MISSING,FROM_NO_LOWER"

> The IPs are correct. the server IP should belong to a PHP.net mirror and
> the probable submiter is the IP that sent the note to the php.net mirror
> (unless someone is posting notes directly without using the mirrors).

Ok.
The reason I asked is because a large number of notes seem to be coming
from RIPE-owned IPs.

I just submitted one, and my ISP showed up.

Anyway, what I'm getting at is:
 - notes are broken (we already agree on this)
 - spammers submit notes from open proxies and zombie machines

Perhaps we could scan submitting IP addresses for open proxies before
accepting a note?

The user would have to consent to this scan.

Thoughts?