OK, but at least remove the tabs from the files. Our howto (http://doc.php.net/php/dochowto/) says to use spaces instead of tabs. I asked you for the description of the commits because you removed a lot of documentation from some files, like:

    <para>
-     Adds a circle with center (<parameter>x</parameter>,
-     to the current path. The actual drawing of the circle is performed by
-     the next stroke or fill operation.
-    </para>
-    <para>
-     &return.success;
+     Adds a circle. &return.success;

Why did you remove that information about the parameters? Wasn't it accurate enough?

Nuno