Since there is already a PHP-GTK subsite in DocWeb, and I assume that the PHP-GTK also uses docbook, etc. would it be too much effort to simple modify the mentioned scripts to work for PHP-GTK as well - thus keeping all doc related stuff 'centralised'?

Nuno Lopes wrote:
Hi,

We have a couple of scripts to help us tracking the progress (missing functions, undocumented functions, outdated protos, missing examples, etc..). The undocumented functions are the proto-only pages. We can find them easily because of the entity used in those pages. You can use similar schemes.

Take a look at http://doc.php.net/php/ The code of that site in the 'docweb' module in our cvs. Some other scripts are also available in the phpdoc/scripts dir.

Nuno