im all for a captcha on the master server right now. the basic math idea might work though...could probably make it more complexed as time goes, randomize it a little. have maybe a few calculations in 1 go. but then again with most scripting languages it probably still wouldnt be hard to crack if you parsed number words as numeric with str_replace or something :) captcha on the master server is probably about as good as it gets for now...

Nathan.

On 6/12/06, Nuno Lopes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> 4. QI test, with a simple math calculus (maybe in a phrasal form "what
>> is the result of three plus for?")
>
> I prefer this one too (without typos ;-), text to speak or blind
> users will appreciate it too.

I'm afraid a bit of this one, because it is damn too easy to crack.. A
simple grammar will generate the correct answer.
I think we can try it, but I bet it is cracked in one week or even less :)

I'm currently busy studying, but I can develop something until the end of
the week (unless someone wants to send a patch :)

Nuno