On Sep 3, 2006, at 4:02 AM, Nuno Lopes wrote:

This is a proposal to rename 'exceptions' to 'errors' so it may cover, for example, when functions emit E_* level errors. Currently this information is either in the description, returnvalues, or notes roles but none of those are fully appropriate. Exception information would be put into the errors role. We could have both (errors and exceptions roles) but that doesn't seem needed. Thoughts?

sure! In the case there are several possible errors, we can create a table like the changelog one.

Extra, Extra, Read all about it... the exceptions role has officially been renamed errors. Let the flood gates open!

Regards,
Philip