On Fri, 8 Sep 2006, Nuno Lopes wrote:

+  <note>
+   <simpara>
+ The latest version of the timezone database can be installed via PECL's
+    <ulink url="&url.pecl.package.get;timezonedb">timezonedb</ulink>.
+ For Windows users, a pre-compiled DLL can be downloaded from the PECL4Win + site: <ulink url="&url.pecl.timezonedb.dll;">php_timezonedb.dll</ulink>.
+   </simpara>
+  </note>

I think that note doesn't belong to an appendix. Thats why I've moved it to
the ref.datetime page.
Do you/others agree with me, or..?

We were working on it at the same time...and saw your commit after mine
:) I actually think it should be in the appendix, but perhaps only in the introduction.

Exactly what I though :) OK, so I'll move the note to the appendix's introduction.

Nuno