Hi,

Replying to the list--it's a list question.

> I'm in the process of converting the UODBC extension dox to the new style.
>
> I have a 2 quick questions on the templates.
>
> 1 - In http://wiki.phpdoc.info/DocSkel/IniDotXml, should the tgroup
> cols value be 4 and not 3?

Yes, I think so.

> 2 - In http://wiki.phpdoc.info/DocSkel/ConstantsDotXml, it is
> sometimes useful to know the constant value. Is this what the
> <simplepara> tag is for?

The <simpara> block is for a description of the constant. I don't think
that the value should ever be documented--the whole point of the
constant is to create an easy-to-use abstraction.

> As I'm just starting on this, I don't want to make a whole load of
> changes just to find that they are wrong later on.
>
> Either a reply to this or comments on the appropriate pages would be
> great for me!

Good luck. (-:
If I'm wrong, hopefully someone else will chime in.