This one time, at band camp, Mehdi Achour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Seems like you didn't take care of indentation and coding standards.
> You also want to remove the return value from the "errors" refsect1.
> At this stage, do you want me to send you the updated file so that
> can learn by comparison?

After consulting other devs it was decided the pear standards are difficult
for newcomers and that GNU style was easier for newcomers to understand.
Unless of course there is a hard and fast rule that all manual entries
indent in the K&R style.

Updated the error refsect1

http://phpro.org/sandbox/readimage.txt

thanks