Philip Olson wrote:

On Jan 9, 2007, at 10:11 AM, Nuno Lopes wrote:

Jacques: we need to hear from you.
Everyone else: if we don't -- do you want to move doc.php.net to  pb11?
Putting the stuff on Jacques' server was only because we didn't  have a
spare box back then, IIRC.

Yep, I agree we can't be dependent on just one person. If no one else has 'enough' access to the machine, I think we should move forward.

Agreed, I also vote we do this move. Kudos go out to Jacques for the many years of hosting but thankfully the doc team now has its own box to do the work. The pb11 box can handle both livedocs and the various doc tasks, namely, revision-check.

Agreed too.

Mehdi