ID:               40146
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      mattsch at gmail dot com
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: *
 PHP Version:      Irrelevant
 Assigned To:      sean
 New Comment:

This is an extreme edge case of functionality appearing, then
disappearing (then reappearing).

We'll have to add an exception to the new functable script to get this
working. Also, the new script doesn't care about RCs (they shouldn't be
documented anyway), so I suspect this is will be automatically fixed
when the new build happens. If not, re-open.

[2007-01-17 13:48:11] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We know. But honestly, there is very little we can do
about it at the moment.

Sean: any news on the new functable? :)

[2007-01-16 17:42:21] mattsch at gmail dot com

------------
The DateTime namespace was reserved in PHP 5.1 but the object was not
implemented until PHP 5.2.  Currently the documentation for the
DateTime object says this: PHP 5 >= 5.1.0RC1.

Reproduce code:
PHP 5 >= 5.1.0RC1

Expected result:
PHP 5 >= 5.2.0