Sean Coates wrote:
Hi All,

We've finally finished the move and sync of everything to pb11 for
docweb (see http://doc.php.net.phpdoc.info/).

Everything seems to be working. Please test that everything matches
doc.php.net.

Note: because of the domain difference, anything related to the MAGIC
cookie isn't going to work.
Looks good.

Well the login system use a local cache and cvs access tests, so it should be ok to log in directly through:
http://doc.php.net.phpdoc.info/login.php

That at least gives possibilities to check the admin zone.

So now that this machine is not located far away and administered by a ghost, I understand more people have access to it, so who should we bug for server-related problems, names, NAMES! :)

If all is good, I'll ask someone with karma to switch the CNAME from
Jacques server, to the php.net one.

Etienne Kneuss
http://www.colder.ch
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.
-- Pascal