On 17/04/2007, at 20.01, Antony Dovgal wrote:

On 04/17/2007 09:53 PM, Pierre Joye wrote:
On 4/17/07, Antony Dovgal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 04/17/2007 09:29 PM, Marcus Boerger wrote:
> Hello Pierre-Alain,
>
>   since when are we adding major new features to release branches?

Pierre, please leave this function for HEAD only, we don't add new features to 5.2.
Well, do you really see a problem in these two self contained
functions? They don't affect anything else in ext/gd or php and are on
windows only.

Don't get me wrong, it's not about you or the functions.
We have some rules and I believe everybody should abide by them.

Hi Antony, Marcus,

This is simply not true. 5.2.x is not simply bug fix release. Minor and major functionality is added all the time. If you're too lazy to read the CVS I can list them for you.

So please don't comment on commits based on who is making them.

Edin