ID:               36621
 Updated by:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Reported By:      php-bugs at t43 dot mine dot nu
 Bug Type:         Documentation problem
 Operating System: n/a
 PHP Version:      Irrelevant
 New Comment:

It's already there.

[2007-06-05 07:46:38] armitage at sezampro dot yu

How is it possible that such a simple to resolve issue stays untouched
for more than a year and a half?

[2007-02-21 16:51:40] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

This bug still exists and is different from #33838 so I am reopening.

The Extended CHM is not affected.

[2006-03-07 00:56:23] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please do not submit the same bug more than once. An existing
bug report already describes this very problem. Even if you feel
that your issue is somewhat different, the resolution is likely
to be the same.

Thank you for your interest in PHP.

We will track it under bug #33838.

[2006-03-05 20:00:23] php-bugs at t43 dot mine dot nu

For clarity, it is the CHM's Table Of Contents.

[2006-03-05 19:56:15] php-bugs at t43 dot mine dot nu

------------
Another annoying bug, a whole section is missing in the CHM table of
contents, english and german. 23Nov2005 edition. The section simply does
not show up in the left TOC pane of the CHM. It should be:

II. Installation und Konfiguration
3. General Installation Considerations
9. Runtime configuration.

I open a new bug, as I did not find it already documented, but just
tail-added it to 33838 too, which is about ???? in the english CHM
version.
I had a very hard time figuring this out.

Reproduce code:
n/a

Expected result:
n/a