Hi all

PhD 0.1.0 has been released \o/.
Yes. I know the RC was named "0.1" but those version warnings by pear
were annoying :)

For the of you who ran the RC you can upgrade by using the "pear
upgrade" command;
pear upgrade http://doc.php.net/phd/PhD-0.1.0.tgz

If you however are installing PhD for the first time;
pear install http://doc.php.net/phd/PhD-0.1.0.tgz

Quick list of changes:
    - Add example numbering
    - Improved support for modifiers in fieldsynopsis
    - Remove () from refname when looking for version info (reported
by Paul Reinheimer)
    - Print notes inline with its title (reported by Philip Olson)
    - Check if we have an open "{" before we print "}"
    - Escape the version info (patch by Richard Q.)
    - Fixed variablelist titles
    - Fixed table info titles
    - Fixed empty table cells (reported by Mark Wiesemann)
    - Fixed table title markup (reported by Richard Q.)
    - Fixed non-closing b element for empty <title />s (reported
by Joshua Thompson and Philip Olson)
    - Fixed bug#43013 (Description rather then function name for right
arrows on extension pages) (patch by Richard Q.)
    - Fixed bug#42906 (docs.php.net bold instead of links)
    - Fixed bug#42860 (cannot render <orgname> element)
    - Fixed bug#42845 (Copyright page has no TOC)
    - Language support (for autogenerated texts):
      * Bulgarian (by Kouber Saparev)
      * Czech (by Jakub Vrana)
      * German (by Oliver Albers)
      * Italian (by Marco Cucinato)
      * Japanese (by TAKAGI Masahiro)
      * Polish (by Jaroslaw Glowacki)
      * Brazilian Portuguese (by Diego Feitosa)
      * Romanian (by Simion Onea)

-Hannes