On 25/11/2007, Hannes Magnusson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> * With the exception of Czech, Polish and Spanish which did not pass test_xml

Hi,

First of all, congratulations on your work with phd.

Regarding the spanish translation, we (the es team) work hard to keep
it correct and as up-to-date as possible. We try to avoid problems
that break 'test', 'test_xml' or 'text_xsd', and it's been in good
shape for some time now. I'm a little puzzled to find that you had
problems with it.

If you still find problems, could you perhaps write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] telling us about it (including the output you
get)?

Thanks,
Leonardo