Hi Philip,

Thanks for the offer.  I make the updates for IBM (DB2), but I won't be
will IBM any longer in the new year so I won't be making any further
contributions.

Thanks,

Owain

 Owain Jones
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 IBM DB2 Information Development
 IBM Toronto Lab
 Markham, ON
 (905)-413-2196

             Philip Olson
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             org>                                                       To
                                       Owain Jones/Toronto/[EMAIL PROTECTED]

             12/20/2007 01:09                                           cc
             PM                        phpdoc@lists.php.net
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [PHP-DOC] en/reference/ibm_db2
                                       - ini.xml and db2-bind-param.xml
                                       modification

On Dec 19, 2007, at 5:16 PM, Owain Jones wrote:

> Modified en/reference/ibm_db2/ini.xml to add
> ibm_db2.i5_all_pconnect configuration parameter.
>
> Modified en/reference/ibm_db2/functions/db2-bind-param.xml added
> information to precision parameter.
>
> I don't have cvs contribution access so if somebody could
> contribute this for me that would be great.

Hello Owain,

We'll commit it soon, after the commit freeze is over (in about a
week). And you've sent several good patches over the years... would
you like cvs access to phpdoc?

Regards,
Philip