On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 8:22 PM, Stanislav Malyshev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  I agree with the intent - documentation is *very* important. Even
>  though, people use undocumented features too (probably cursing the lazy
>  developers on the way ;)

Indeed. And in few years noone has a clue wtf all this code is about
or how to use it even wondering if it would even work.
Testing said features is equally as important to make sure the feature
stay working and not removed since noone could figure out how to use
it *cough*zend-multibyte*cough*.

http://docs.php.net/manual/en/language.types.string.php#language.types.string.syntax.nowdoc

>  - .htaccess-like .ini files undocumented

Heh? You mean the .htaccess FastCGI thingy?

>  - [HOST=] and [PATH=] .ini sections undocumented

Richard was looking into that one last time I knew.

>  - new version constants undocumented

Those were quick and easy job:
http://docs.php.net/manual/en/reserved.constants.php

- Functions/features throwing E_DEPRECATED
- ?:
- __callStatic I think is still undocumented
- Few stream context options
- All the new datetime and spl stuff
- GC
- New E_STRICT/E_FATAL/E_WARNINGs (like we did with the 5.2 release)

And bunch of other small things here and there.

-Hannes