> Ah. You need to upgrade your phd. See changes 1.50 to 1.53
> > (http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/phpdoc/configure.php?r1=1.50&r2=1.53)
>
> Just to be clear: phpdoc/ is _not_ PhD. configure.php is not part of PhD.
> The only PhD related stuff is under the phd/ CVS module.
>
> To be more precise my problem arise from
 http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/phpdoc/configure.php?r1=1.54&r2=1.52
I had no problem in 1.52 version of configure.php but suddenly the problem
arose. From our previous discussion you said I should download latest
compilation of PHP and the problem is spaces in commands and windows command
line does not accept them and after getting a june 2 compilation 5.2.7-dev
the problem got solved but this time error come up with the same symptoms in
php configure.php --with-lang=fa
So I got a june 20 compilation snap and after reinstalling completely the
problem was solved I don't use phd very often because our translation has
started recently.

           Regards.
           Pedram