I want to contribute to the PHP documentation, especially an issue about ODBC.

I am a software engineer, working for a software house (building Warehouse management systems).

We are also building web applications and therefore we use PHP.

Because we want to build an web application, we have encounters some problems in ODBC what we can resolve.

Therefore I want an CVS account.

Hola Gomar,

Excellent! Please provide a few proposed changes (in the form of unified patches) to the ODBC documentation (and/or elsewhere) so they may be reviewed. After this a CVS account will likely be granted for committing.

  See also: http://php.net/dochowto

Also feel free to ask questions here or within IRC (#php.doc on Efnet).

Regards,
Philip