On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 11:49 AM, Philip Olson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm unable to secure a stable IRC connection in Nicaragua and wonder if
> anyone using a proxy (or forgive my ignorance for lack of terminology) that
> will allow my login to remain from a box somewhere... because I'm sure
> watching user philip drop in and out every few minutes isn't fun to watch.
> Please let me know!

    Philip,

    If you don't mind tunneling in via SSH through another box to the
IRC server, you're more than welcome to have access to some of mine.
And feel free to keep the connection alive for as long as you like.

    Just let me know and I'll set up access for you.

--
</Daniel P. Brown>
Dedicated Servers - Intel 2.4GHz w/2TB bandwidth/mo. starting at just